[OT] legality of DVD backup

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Nov 9 14:05:47 EST 2010

Frankly, I think any revolution whose founding principle and main goal is to "run time" is both absurd and egomaniacal. So you conquer the whole world! So what?? You are no closer to "running time" than you were before you started! The cheek! And another thing, if someone is going to start a revolution, for heaven's sake get your grammar correct. It should be "control time" or "alter time". "Run time" makes them sound like a bunch of 6th grade ninnyhammers. I mean really... wha.. what's that? OH! Runtime!

NEVER MIND!

Bob