LiveCode external/plugin question

Henk van der Velden henk at ludisstudio.com
Thu Nov 4 15:57:49 EDT 2010

Hi William,

last year I've done a museum project where I had to put pc's into kiosk mode. Unfortunately the rawKeyDown approach didn't work since you can't capture key combinations like CTRL-ALT-DEL etc. The only way I could find was changing the registry.
On the other hand, I seem to remember that Director offers an option to run applications in true kiosk mode. So what you are looking for should be possible in some way or another.

Kind regards,
Henk