How to reorder lines in a list field (understood!)

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 3 06:28:39 EDT 2010

Bonjour,

Thanks to this "how to" I have understood why my drag and drop scripts
is working on my test stack and not working in my app.
It is because, in my app; the field is part of a group (not in my test
stack)!!

It is a bug (# 6823) exhibited by Éric Chatonet in 2008/07 with
version 2.9.0 RC4:
In a grouped field, "dragLeave" is sent even if the mouse is within
the field rect.
while If the field is not grouped it works as expected.

This bug is still there is 4.5.0
In my app.the field where I wanted to be able to reorder lines has to
be grouped so that I can't use drag and drop for that -(((

Best regards from Grenoble

André