linux question THANK YOU

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Wed Nov 3 02:13:18 EDT 2010

Damien (and Mark),

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

This is exactly the kind of clear step by step I needed. The
HighPoint card is up and running and the machine is, as I type
this, formatting the RAID6.

Man, I have wasted untold hours trying to get this to work.
HighPoint should hire you as their documentation writer!!!

Extremely grateful in Tokyo,

Tim Selander