[ANN] Rodeo IDE preview video

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon May 31 21:51:25 EDT 2010

Mark, et al.

What you say here makes sense. We'll take Rodeo announcements elsewhere and greatly curtail tRev announcements to major events that might stimulate meaning technical discussion.

>From a technical perspective, the most interesting aspect of Rodeo for Rev users is its use of handlers (called "definitions") as the basic building block of an app...one that can be checked out and locked for a user.

Rev users who want to follow this type of discussion and contribute to it, need only let me in an email and we'll add you to our discussion list. Handler centricity in Revolution has always been one of my passions. What we are doing with definitions could be done in Revolution. If I thought there was a market for it, I'd have done it in tRev or a team version thereof.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

jerry.daniels at me.com