rev stacks on the iPad

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun May 30 13:48:28 EDT 2010

On May 30, 2010, at 1:45 PM, Robert Mann wrote:

> - is it ok to try as an individual to propose such an app for the apple
> store??
> - is it ok te privately distribute outside the iphone app (eg several
> iphones in an enterprise, not member of the "iphone enterprise program"

It'll be interesting to see what they say, but if as I suspect the answer is No to those two questions, you still have the option of running the stack on up to 100 devices, using the non-enterprise iPhone license. So, the answer the the last question should be Yes up to 100 devices, and No for above 100 devices.