Error go to card 1 of stack from a Menupick

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Thu May 27 13:59:32 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

>Do you still get an error if you temporarily disable the openstack
>handler? I.e. if only the menuPick handle runs?

Yes, I get the same error only in standalone, in IDE all run fine....

I changed the "me" for "this stack" and I get the same error... I don't know
what happen...

Seems that the error is in the card 1 and related to the datagrid, some
value is not a integer... :(

I have modified the FillData in the datagrid of the card 1 but this work
fine.

Any idea? I need solve this asap...

Salut,
Josep