Hard CASE: cracking the nut?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed May 26 15:06:43 EDT 2010

Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> is " Any script that needs "do" in order to execute is dynamic."
> adequately documented in the documentation ?
>
> "When using a standalone application created by Revolution, you can
> include up to ten statements in the statementList. This limit is set by
> line 2 of the scriptLimits function. This limitation does not apply when
> using the development environment."
>
> Um . . . not terribly clear (well, at least not to the likes of me); how
> do sillybillies like me
> understand that a statementList ( a what ??????) refers to a field or
> some other sort of container?

The term "statementlist" here is in italics, which means it's a variable
name. That's the convention for all syntax descriptions in the docs. The
variable in this case consists of a list of statements or a series of
commands (which can be stored anywhere.) The example section on the page
show several types of "statementlists".

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com