revWeb - revlet - examples please

Richard K. Herz herz at ucsd.edu
Wed May 26 10:49:13 EDT 2010

Robert Mann wrote:
> nice initiative! I really wonder how large is revTalk community... Anyway
> good opportunity to be able to test what actually work and what does not.
>
> 1) audio on revlet seems to be problematic :
> # RGB Music RENGA<http://www.kenjikojima.com/rgbmusicrenga/>  by Kenji
> Kojima : no sound (macBook mac os x 10.5 / on safari and firefox)

Click on the image on the right side of the link above - or go directly to
http://www.kenjikojima.com/999ViewsRenga/index.html
and click "Allow Once" in the security notice. Then, on the lower right
of the window, there is set of Play, Pause, Stop buttons - click the
Play button - I hear music on Mac on Firefox OK.