Reverse Intersect

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue May 25 18:21:53 EDT 2010

Thanks for the reply Stephen.

What I want to end up with is an array of ONLY the keys that exist in the first array that do NOT exist in the second. Otherwise I simply end up with identical arrays that both contain all the keys from the first and the second arrays.

I should mention that it is the nature of the data that the second array is some subset of the first, and the goal is to find the records in the first array that are not in the second.

Bob