[OT] Plovdiv . . . / hard CASE

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue May 25 13:25:49 EDT 2010

Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> Tonight I am disciplining myself to work through my CASE problem;
> where a CASE loop goes AWOL when the stack becomes a standalone.

There's not enough info to say what's going wrong, but you'd save
yourself a lot of time if you set a breakpoint near the top of the
switch structure and step through it line by line. That would show you
whether a case instance is executing or not, which line of the script
isn't activating, what the state of the variables are, whether or not
the engine thinks a group is visible, and so forth. Without that, it's
just stabbing in the dark trying to guess what's happening.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com