Script Reporter v1.1 crashes

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue May 25 12:45:43 EDT 2010


Is Display a keyword now? Try enclosing the field name in quotes. I make it a habit to do so to avoid the possibility of getting it confused with a keyword or a variable. 

Bob


On May 24, 2010, at 11:37 PM, JosepM wrote:

> 
> Hi Sarah,
> 
> Still freezing... it's inside the "on GetScripts" to show all the  
> scripts.
> 
> on GetScripts
>    set the itemdelimiter to Tab
>    put empty into fld AllScripts
> 
>    -- Sarah: 9th Feb 2009
>    -- changed to using plain text, not htmltext and then using Rev 3  
> script colorization
> 
>    repeat with i = 1 to the number of lines in fld Display
> .
> .
> .end GetScripts
> 
> The the last repeat seems don't work..
> 
> 
> Salut,
> Josep
> 
> El 25/05/2010, a las 4:19, Sarah Reichelt-2 [via Runtime Revolution]  
> escribió:
> 
>> I don't remember this script, but I suggest adding a check for tScript
>> being empty.
>> 
>>       repeat while the number of words in line -1 of tScript = 0
>>           delete last line of tScript
>>           if tScript is empty then exit repeat
>>       end repeat
>> 
>> That might fix it.
>> 
>> Cheers,
>> Sarah
>> 
>> 
>> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 9:10 AM, JosepM <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> 
>>> 
>>> Hi,
>>> 
>>> The same for me, seems that enter into infite loop here:
>>> 
>>> Â -- Sarah: remove any blank lines at the end & make sure there  
>> are enough
>>> to space entries
>>> Â  Â  Â  Â repeat while the number of words in line -1 of tScript  
>> = 0
>>> Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  Â delete last line of tScript
>>> Â  Â  Â  Â end repeat
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Any idea?
>>> 
>>> Salut,
>>> Josep
>>> --
>>> View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Script-Reporter-v1-1-crashes-tp2228724p2229332.html
>>> Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> use-revolution mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your  
>> subscription preferences:
>>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
>>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-revolution mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your  
>> subscription preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution
>> 
>> 
>> View message @ http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Script-Reporter-v1-1-crashes-tp2228724p2229415.html
>> To unsubscribe from Re: Script Reporter v1.1 crashes, click here.
>> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Script-Reporter-v1-1-crashes-tp2228724p2229569.html
> Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> use-revolution mailing list
> use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-revolution




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list