Binary files inconsistency

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue May 25 03:00:08 EDT 2010

Different than other file systems. Pages and keynote documents are not files
but packages with many files inside. MacOS Finder abstracts them as
application or document units but they must be handled differently.
This is also true for complex textedit documents (.rtfd) and some documents
saved by EyeTv, iMovie, etc.