Script Reporter v1.1 crashes

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Tue May 25 02:37:44 EDT 2010

Hi Sarah,

Still freezing... it's inside the "on GetScripts" to show all the
scripts.

on GetScripts
    set the itemdelimiter to Tab
    put empty into fld AllScripts

    -- Sarah: 9th Feb 2009
    -- changed to using plain text, not htmltext and then using Rev 3
script colorization

    repeat with i = 1 to the number of lines in fld Display
.
.
.end GetScripts

The the last repeat seems don't work..