howto export a styled formated field to text file

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sun May 23 06:57:03 EDT 2010

Stephen, sims,

1. : i'm able to apply style attribute to a field contents (example : in changing the title line style font, wight, etc...)
2. : i'm, then, able to save this styled field contents as HTMLText or RTFText and it's OK

Question : is it a way to retrieve 1.- from 2.- (HTMLText or RTFText back to the initial styled attributes that i had applied to the field contents first) ?

No direct way ?

Thanks for any starter point !

Pierre

--