codes.widged

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Sat May 22 19:30:02 EDT 2010

Let all who read this take heed and consider it well. A lot of crap is
spouted in every arena of communications these days, without one shred
of real data, study or science to back it up. What we seem to have
lost, and what we desperately need to regain dear friends, is a love
for Truth that exceeds our own love of self or self-rightness.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone