[SQL][On-Rev] Bulk import into PostgreSQL on On-Rev

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Sat May 22 19:17:14 EDT 2010

Sure but read my recent posts on the limitations of a remote SQL
server. Not a speed demon by any means. On-rev SQL is really primarily
intended as a backend database for you web based apps. The way I am
going at it has shown me that with certain applications I face serious
limitations using a remote SQL. I should add a disclaimer to my app,
"don't try this at home!"

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM