Stack in memory problem

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat May 22 16:27:56 EDT 2010

OK, so I got the "A stack with the same name as the one you are trying
to load is already open" message and I've tried all the options: Save -
Purge - Cancel and nothing gets me anywhere. I quit Rev, start it up
again and get the same message when I try to open one of the stacks. I
quit, reboot the computer, try it again and I still can't get the same
message and the stack won't open . . . Is this weird or what? How can it
still be in memory after quitting or rebooting?

Thanks for any help,

Mart Knapp