Getting an Audio Plugin Created ( was RE: [audio] Call for anupdated enhanced quicktime audio library ora small audiocomplementary library!)

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Fri May 21 17:32:59 EDT 2010

>I saw no wrong on the licensing.

Me neither, Just that we can not take it and wrap an external around it (or get it done to be more precise) for general release to us revers. Each rever would have to have their own license / it must be licensed on a per project base, or for a site, so we can not just buy a license and make it publically available to everyone here. If they ere going to write a wrapper for rev though, I´d be more than happy to give it a shot.
> Did anyone email these folks?
Yes. :-) I asked them if they have any plans on releasing it as a rev external. Who knows, maybe they get back.
cheers,
Malte