HyperCard for the iPad

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu May 20 21:25:17 EDT 2010

Hey, Scott!

Happy to clarify. Gods willing, we will eventually have an app in the app store that is essentially a browser shell that runs Rodeo web apps. We can then roll anyone else's web pages into an app for them for submission to the app store. Apps with open-ended, unpredictable content are not well received by the app store police, however...so it might have to be an app-app, if you follow me.

Clearer?

Short term, we're not trying to boil the ocean with our efforts. We just want to get people coding in Rodeo as quickly as we can, even if it's only to create simple apps. Thus my current emphasis on using the web browser on the iPad to deliver Rodeo apps.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Create iPad web apps with Rodeo:
http://rodeoapps.com