Cloud computing: scalable DB

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed May 19 17:03:04 EDT 2010

oh and this is to the Brazilian public, I don't think we send anything
overseas... it is mostly promotions and ads for big shops and companies in
here...

now, if you think I am sending you email, you can send me your email and I
will search the 55 Million email database to check if you're in any of them.
:-D