destroystack wrong behavior...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed May 19 11:06:31 EDT 2010

Hi Thierry,

Yes, I am having the same problem. Once in a while, even after
explicitly deleting a stack with the delete command, the stack still
pops up somehow.

I think this is due to the compexity of the IDE. Probably, the IDE
team has used the long ID of a stack in several places, instead of the
short name of the stack. If this reference to the long ID of a stack
stays in memory, then the IDE will be able to find the stack even
after it has been removed from memory.

I don't think there is a quick solution for this problem, besides
quitting and re-startingi RunRev.

Of course, it is also possible that the long ID of a stack is still
available in one of your own stacks. You might want to make sure that
these references are not there.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.