Reading the HyperNext manual #1

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed May 19 08:24:51 EDT 2010

Wait a minute, Who died? Grandpa has been dead for four years now and we sold his house soon after.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8