[OT] 3d flip effect?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue May 18 09:15:39 EDT 2010

Robert,
it is not super fast, the snapshots are saved  to a variable, no disk
access.
-------
 export snapshot from this card to tTarget as png
 set the text of image "TargetImage" to tTarget
-------

Part of it is that you take 2 snapshots, one from the present card and one
of the card to go to. That takes time, plus a little time for the core image
effects to kick in.

Smaller objects are faster.

regards
Bernd