[OT] 3d flip effect?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue May 18 08:19:47 EDT 2010

Very nice use of export snapshot with the Core Image Transitions, Bernd.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8

DeMoted - Have you DeMoted Someone today?
http://demoted.lazyriver.on-rev.com

DeMoted on the iTune App Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/demoted/id355925236?mt=8