searching for a put that opens message box

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon May 17 21:23:55 EDT 2010

William,

There are docs for the tRev plugins on our site. Look on the right
side of main page.

Those docs have the names of all the tRev fields and some basic built-
in services. What you want to do, however, can be done by just getting
the text from the field "source", munging it and then selecting the
first line that has an orphaned "put" statement. Keep it simple.

Also. when you are in tRev, use the Plugins menu to create a plugin.
You'll see comments in the base code of a blank plugin that is helpful.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your 7 day free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch