Location of stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 16 15:42:14 EDT 2010

Jeff Massung wrote:
> Oh, please, RunRev gods working on the roadmap... can we *please* get this
> fixed finally? Menus - like unicode - should "just work" out of the box.

I've never had much trouble with it, aside from the known bug where
stacks with destroystack set don't always scroll correctly (I think that
one is fixed for the next version but I can't remember.)

Since Windows/Linux show menus in the stack window and Macs do not, it
seems reasonable to just scroll the menu out of view on Macs. But if you
don't like that, you can do it a different way. You can just hide the
group if the platform is MacOS. That leaves a blank area at the top of
the stack, but some people do it that way. Then there is no scrolling.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com