player object and https URL
mkoob at rogers.com
Sat May 15 09:54:43 EDT 2010
I tried to set the filename of a player object to the url for a movie which
is on an ssl protected server
The movie does not load
If I put open the same URL in a revbrowser window it works
put revBrowserOpen(the windowID of this stack, \
"https://www.mysecuresite.com/movie/mymovie.mov") into tBrowserId
If I set the filename of an image object to an image on an ssl protected
server it works
So it seems that the player object is having problems with the https url.
Is there something else I need to do or is this a bug. I searched the
Rev Quality Control Center and I can't find a mention of this as a bug.
More information about the Use-livecode