Pointer Tool

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 14 09:02:37 EDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Mabye, the file that contains the point cursor has been corrupted or
is no longer readable. A re-install of RunRev might be the easiest
thing to do and therefore the first I'd try. If this doesn't work, I'd
try running an older version of RunRev first, just to see what happens.

What happens if you set the defaultCursor to 1?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.