News on revIgniter (05-13-10)

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu May 13 18:08:18 EDT 2010

Ralf, here's one more thing for newbies to this framework  --

*Turn off the caching while working on the code*,
otherwise you won't see your changes immediately!

(this one threw me for a while.)

    outputCache 0
*
*
*This framework is really great. It's a bundle of extensible, rev-ready CMS
building blocks with just-in-time libraries.*

*The google "search site" field on the docs does not seem to be happy. Does
this feature require an api key?
*