[data grid] can't hide one of the scrollbar

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Thu May 13 18:01:35 EDT 2010

2010/5/13 Andre.Bisseret <Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr>:
> Bonjour,
>
> In a brand new stack I put a button whose script is :
> -----------------
> on mouseUp
>   local DGRef,
>   -------
>   copy group "DataGrid" of group "Templates" of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
> to this card
>   put it into DGRef
>   set the dgProp["show hScrollBar"] of DGRef to "false"
>   set the dgProp["show vScrollBar"] of DGRef to "false"
> end mouseUp
> -----------------
> then, the V scroll bar remains visible
>
> If I invert the order of the 2 last lines then it is the H scroll bar which
> remains visible
>
> In other words, the last line is not executed
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>

> Best regards from Grenoble
>
> André

Bonjour André,

Not helpful here, but I've tested this and I encounter the same behavior.
I have tried different ways to avoid it but with no result.

By testing content of the dgProp["show hScrollBar"] and the
dgProp["show vScrollBar"] immediately after the code, the first
property is set to false, the second is set to empty.

I have tried with a delay and a refresh command, however with no result.

Odds

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)