Check out Jerry's new videos -- REV to ObjC -> iPhone

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon May 10 16:57:02 EDT 2010

You worked for Now Software? That is in my opinion one of the best software companies I ever had dealings with. I really loved their Contact/Up-To-Date.

Concerning my prior posts, I had been operating on the assumption that Steve Jobs was making reasonable decisions based on concerns about compatibility, stability and longevity, but after his recent rejection of the proposal that Runrev has made, I don't think that way anymore. I think Steve Jobs is falling into that trap where people think absolute control results in some kind of utopia. I think he is wrong.

Cooperation, and all the evils and good that come along with it is the only way he is going to progress the platform. Otherwise Apple really is going to become another Microsoft.

Bob