News on revMobile

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon May 10 14:11:23 EDT 2010

I have 5 macbooks, 1 iMac, 1 iPhone and 1 iPad (and 2 newtons)

Now... I am so pissed at Apple that I won't buy anything from Apple ever
again.

As soon as Rev works well on Linux, I will switch back to Linux making a
comeback to the land of the free just like I did a switch from linux to macs
in 2000.

I am just thankful that I did not buy an iPhone 3GS to replace my iPhone 3G
like I was thinking about doing couple weeks ago.

Now, if they are approving games that use LUA, how the hell can they prevent
script interpretation?

Silly company. Makes no sense.