[OT] Apple developing Flash alternative

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun May 9 14:17:07 EDT 2010

  On 09/05/2010 20:55, Mark Wieder wrote:
> Richmond-
>
> Sunday, May 9, 2010, 10:46:49 AM, you wrote:
>
>> Leaks of what?  Last time I looked computers don't have glands; maybe
>> I'm getting out of date.
> I'm fairly sure my Windows computers have bile glands.

Oh, Gosh, here I am back at my computer after 4 days without; lovely
holiday; and I am already feeling queasy.

All I can say is that I am really rather glad that Sivakatirswami came
up with 'Devawriter' for my software before I put my big, fat foot in it
and gave it some sort of name that would have elicited comments
and remarks of this sort.

Of course; I had all sorts of fairly unprintable names in mind;
and as my all-in-wrestling match to tame the RunRev-crossbreeds-with-Unicode
dragon they became increasingly unprintable.

On the other hand, I prefer 'Glandular' to the poncy Italian chocolate .
. .  :)