Check out Jerry's new videos

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri May 7 20:20:12 EDT 2010

IMO, Apple needs to keep the web apps door wide open. Why? It's their answer to the regulators in US and EU.

And thanks to revServer technology and On-Rev, we have muscle to do the heavy lifting on the cloud instead of the iPad.

If you are not exploring On-Rev and doing CGI work with it, I HIGHLY recommend it. Worth every penny!

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch