How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Fri May 7 13:27:28 EDT 2010

Bob,

I'm not so sure about the whole "AppStore will keep you safe all the time" thing. Consider this poor schlep who download iDisplay from the AppStore and it ended up wiping out his computer:
http://justanotheripadblog.com/ipad-app-reviews/quick-look-idisplay-for-ipad

Just one case out of many.

And I really hope you aren't serious about your kids not being able to access porn from your iPhone. Steve was disingenuous when he commented, "if you want to use porn, get an Android," You or your kids can access porn from your iPhone just like the rest of the world, through the browser. I have know idea what you're referring to by mentioning Flash in conjunction to porn. Flash is not porn.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc