How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Thu May 6 20:04:28 EDT 2010

Really?  It takes a rev stack and converts all content into OBJECTIVE C source.  Inserts it into the apple blessed ipad IDE, and then compiles an app in the apple blessed IDE?  How would apple know or care where the app spent its early years?  I don't think that is how revmobile works.  Not exactly.  Am I wrong?  Does a revmoblile user have to have a mac running the apple blessed IDE?