Apple Anti-Trust (was Apples actual response to the Flash issue)

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Tue May 4 13:29:29 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff
What happens if they refuse to give you the "QA" approval? It now sounds
like they have, as opposed to execute, the power to stop you at 2 points in
the development cycle. The fact that they do not use it is separate from the
license agreement which appears to have dual points of approval, before and
after you develop.

What does the actual license agreement say (can you quote it)?

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 645 5394 NEW PHONE NUMBER