[Demo] The Slug's Data Grid Library is on the road
zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sat May 1 19:00:11 CDT 2010
As soon as I have started to study seriously the Data Grid object, I
fallen in love for it.
Again, a big thanks to Trevor to have built this powerful object!
The last week, I have found time to really work on it in my Lab.
I started to try different things, and step by step I built a sort of library.
This is the list of the features I have implemented in this library:
- add / delete / duplicate rows.
- import / export in CSV or XML.
- mark / unmark lines.
- search in Data Grid columns with operators : is, is not, begins
with, not begins with, ends with, not ends with, contains, not
contains, =, >, >=, <, <=, <>
- select lines after a search in the Data Grid.
- populate a Data Grid Table with another Data Grid Table by selecting
lines in the first datagrid. Only same columns names are copied. Order
of columns can be redefined.
- populate a Data Grid Form with a Data Grid Table.
- create a datatree (a node and a child level). Nodes and childs are
rows of the Data Grid.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do exactly with this library.
For the moment I still working on it and I have a lot of features to implement.
Can I have your feedback and impression on it, please? 8-)
I created a dictionary and demo stack. You can tried it. Just open
your Rev's msg box and copy paste this line.
go to url "http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/demo/DG_Lib_Demo-Dictionary.rev"
For the moment, I only put some brief descriptions of functions
written. The demos should be more talking.
Thanks a lot for testing ;)
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
More information about the use-livecode