logistic example of Runrev Revolution?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat May 1 19:40:11 EDT 2010

Hi Shani,

Shani-2 wrote:

> Hi, thanks for your reply.

You are welcome! :-)

Shani-2 wrote:

> I am talking about trucks, fields, plants.
> Simulation. Trucks bids to the field or plant and go for loading, etc.

A simulation like Harvest Moon or FarmVille?
No, i have not seen anything like this, but
in this platform, Runrev, there is a game
named Gladiator Trials.

The game's creator posted the source code on the
Rev forums. Please, visit the forum and look for
the keywords "Gladiator Trials" and you could find
the stack file.
Maybe someone could point you directly to
the message where he posted his stack.

To create an agriculture simulation in Rev,
you will need many sprites.
If you are not going to draw them, collect
from the web and start experimenting.

Download too these stacks
that could be useful:
http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/walkingman_Rossi.zip