Life-cycle of paper clips

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 30 20:09:23 EDT 2010

Douglas wrote:
> May I point out that both Calvin Klein and Pringle do Left and Right socks.
> (Their logo is embroidered either on the left or right of the sock.)
>
> It is again a strange fact that I seem to end up with 2 left socks or 2
> right
> socks after a wash that contained only one pair!
>
> Douglas .  (A first time poster who does the washing and also programs
> in RunRev)

Welcome to the list. You can feel secure in that we do not judge anyone
by their socks. Coat hangers and paper clips, maybe, but socks, never.
We're a bunch of geeks, after all, and some of us are having a good day
when we remember to wear socks at all.

According to Merrily Harpur: "A man is about thirty-eight before he
stockpiles enough socks to be able to get one matching pair."

If this describes you, don't tell us.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com