Linux - Check for Updates broken

Markus Minihold Markus.Minihold at gmx.at
Thu Mar 25 07:35:30 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm currently using revEnterprise on Linux 4.0.0-GM1 with an active license which will end in 2011 and want to upgrade to the 4.5.0-DP3, which is offered through the "Check for Updates" menu item. What happens is that the dialog box is shown for downloading (as on MacOSX or Windows) but clicking on "Update Now"  doesn't start the update procedure as expected rather it will start a browser window and directs me to the www.runrev.com/downloads/all=downloads/full-list page.
Has anyone else seen this behaviour?
How can I upgrade otherwise? Is there an ftp download possibility?

Cheers,
Markus