adjusting speed of set arcangle of graphic

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 21:00:32 EDT 2010

Malte, thank you... and a further AE question! (Apologies to the list.)

Instead of the arcangle increasing, how could I use AE to make it
decrease? So that the circle disappears.

I tried reversing the aeEaseIn function's start/end values and setting
a negative exponent value, but the only think I could come up that
worked was to change:

  set the arcAngle of grc "circle" to round(tAngle)

  set the arcAngle of grc "circle" to round(360 - tAngle)

Is there a better AE way?

--
Nicolas Cueto