Flipping card (screen)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 15 20:35:42 EDT 2010

Hi Charles,

Just check in the documentation which effects are available without
QT. The result may be ugly though.

Perhaps you could export the current card to an image object, show the
image object as part of a group, which is placed on all cards. After
showing the image object, go to the next card and move the image
object to the left. Not exactly what you mean, but you can probably
enhance the idea.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 16 mrt 2010, om 01:31 heeft charles61 het volgende geschreven: