Windows Portable???

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Mar 8 12:53:21 EST 2010

stephen-

Monday, March 8, 2010, 9:31:24 AM, you wrote:

> At Revcon II there was a guy from the company that gave a a half hour
> demonstration. Lynn, you were there.

>  I immediately lost interest when it was announced to be a "windows only"
> feature. Judging by the number of Power/Macbooks in the crowd, I wasn't
> alone.

I also remember the flack from u3 announcing that the mac u3 version
would be released soon. I think that's the last time that phrase was
uttered. The first, last, and only u3 version of the IDE was 2.7.4.

It *was* nice to have a portable IDE that I could carry around with me
without having to install the whole thing on a new computer just so I
could get some work done. As it is, my license is now installed on
half a dozen computers around town.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net