Windows Portable???

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Mar 8 12:31:24 EST 2010

I actually liked the U3 idea, because it let developers safely allow
installs on removable media so they could be used anywhere. It's all about
DRM.
At Revcon II there was a guy from the company that gave a a half hour
demonstration. Lynn, you were there.

 I immediately lost interest when it was announced to be a "windows only"
feature. Judging by the number of Power/Macbooks in the crowd, I wasn't
alone.

It was an odd moment of Rev promoting a platform-specific feature.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev