How do I 'shorten' this script?

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Mar 5 01:27:27 EST 2010

Hi William,

You were almost there. The statement that sets the 'tName' variable
value AND the condition-check that uses it must BOTH be inside the
repeat loop, like this:

on mouseUp
    repeat with x = 1 to 5
       put "A"&x into tName
       if the backgroundcolor of grc tName of grp "A" \
           = the backgroundcolor of grc tName of grp "B"
       then answer "AnswerA"
       else answer "AnswerB"
    end repeat
end mouseUp