Interfacing to Mac iCal and Address Book

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Mar 4 12:45:57 EST 2010

Anyone got any tips on how to integrate calendar and name/address info
from OSX into an application?  Not thinking in terms of import/export/
sync, more along the lines of instant query/update/delete.  Not much
detail there but something along the lines of listing Mac address book
entries within my app and being able to directly update/delete them
from within the app.  With the calendar data, use iCal to display
appointments/tasks but have lists of them in my app linked to their
iCal entriess so any changes within my app get reflected in iCal.
Thanks,

Pete Haworth