File Associations?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Mar 3 01:48:58 EST 2010

Recently, I wrote:

>> For documents launching multiple instances see < relaunch >  in the
>> dictionary
>> where there is a note to look at an example stack.
>
> In my stack, the relaunch message is apparently not being called for some
> reason.  I've tried placing it in the stack script and in a stack script
> behavior, and still nothing is happening.  Still trying to figure out what's
> going on.

Is it possible that the relaunch message is failing for me because I'm using
a splash/data arrangement for my standalone?  My splash executable launches
a data stack and then closes the launching stack.  Could this be why any
subsequent launches of the EXE don't trigger the relaunch handler?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design