revBrowser + youtube.com = Crashing?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jun 25 12:48:23 EDT 2010

Heather-

Friday, June 25, 2010, 9:14:14 AM, you wrote:

> You can turn off youtube ads in Internet Explorer by clicking the
> 'Close Ad' button in top right of the youtube screen. Then  shutdown
> IE and
> load up RevBrowser. Does it still crash?

Here's a clue: while the latest Flash update is installed on my
system, that apparently only affects Firefox. I never use IE, and had
to go hunt it down on my hard disk. Here's what I get:

Firefox:
youtube loads with annoying Flash ad
Ads can be toggled on/off with the button on top right

IE7:
youtube loads with static image instead of Flash
There's no button to toggle ads on/off

RevBrowser:
same as IE7 (no surprise)

--